A coach, trainer, or physical therapist can give you the keys to their domain, but you have to unlock the door. Maybe you have opened that door in the past and saw improvements. But odds are you didn’t achieve what you wanted to achieve, because here’s the kicker: there’s not only one key and there are thousands of doors. The information out there is overwhelming, targeted programming is limited, and most people are not equipped to be their own “head coach.” Moreover, lasting change is incremental and requires constant evaluation of your progress. You’ve heard that everyone moves at their own pace, and that’s true, but your trajectory is shaped by realistic goals and targeted progressive training. Here’s where Circus Mobility comes in. We provide personalized developmental programs with achievable targets to meet your goals through habit-based behavioral intervention.
WHAT THAT LOOKS LIKE
- Intake questionnaire to discuss your goals and assess your training, prehab, warm up, nutrition, coaching, water, sleep, creativity, personality, values, time, work hours, stress, cross-training, etc.
- On-line or in-person movement screen to establish your baseline, circus-specific, and skill-specific strength and mobility, as it relates to your goals
- Help setting realistic, achievable goals in line with your baseline fitness and personal values
- Receive targeted, progressive coaching over a three-, six-, or twelve-month period to develop the skills to meet your goals through incremental change reinforced through accountability with a coach and a community of like-mindeds. Includes:
- Weekly emails that explain the habit for the week and instructions/videos on how to implement
- Daily check-ins on habits
- Monthly on-line or in-person 1-hour session to re-evaluate goals and discuss habits
- Be accountable to yourself and your coach through check-ins and journaling
- Be a part of a goal-oriented online community
- Get help coordinating your training among multiple coaches and practitioners
- Get help with time management and budgeting to make the most of your resources
- Have access to a wide-ranging, international referral network
- Have access to concierge services to find training spaces and like-minded coaches while on business or personal travel
- Get help selecting appropriate cross-training methods compatible with your goals
- Get help choosing and finding performance opportunities to show off your newfound skills
- Have 24/7 access to your program and coach through the Coachific app
Registration closes on Jan 15, 2019, and the three-, six-, or 12-month programs begin on Feb 1, 2019. Don’t miss out as the program will be closed to new applicants until the fall. We want to give our full attention to the current cohort.
- 3 months of coaching for $800 = $266.67/mo (Feb 1-Apr 30)
- 6 months of coaching for $1250 = $208.33/mo (Feb 1-Jul 31)
- 12 months of coaching for $2200 = $183.33/mo (Feb 1-Jan 31)
Additional online or in-person private sessions available for Level-Up clients at $60/hr.