Since COVID turned our lives into a big game of whack-a-mole, it’s been hard to focus on any one thing for too long. Especially since it might not be around tomorrow. *cue existential dread* The challenges just keep coming… and keep changing.
I recently sent out a survey asking if people felt more constrained by time or money, and I was shocked that most of you said time. Upon reflection, that makes sense. We’re in constant problem-solving mode these days, and it’s exhausting. Our time is not our own.
That’s why I’ve decided to open up my schedule to you–my friends, my clients, my cheerleaders–the week of Dec 7th. I’ve made over 30 hours available to you on my calendar. All you have to do is sign up, and let me do some of the problem-solving for you. Each 30-minute session is pay what you can (normally $50).
What are these consults good for?
Basically all things that I can rock from my living room, such as:
• nerding out on technique and biomechanics
• assessing your mobility strengths and weaknesses
• nailing a niggling aerial skill
• reining in your schedule & getting your programming on point
• telling you to do the thing already
• telling you to try doing it faster, with your other hand, spinning the other direction, and to better music (artistic direction & creative consulting)
• checking in on that custom program you bought last year (no judgment)
• talking about how I left my government job, moved across the country, & took my entire business online
• taking your confession (10 hail Mias)
• and many other things we haven’t thought of yet
Just use click this link to book through Monday. When the slots are gone, they’re gone. Don’t miss this chance to ask me (and my kitties) anything!